STUDY

STUDY

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kalou At Bsk

Hello, welcome to Feras Is life in The British School Of Kuwait (BSK). In this blog, I will be talking about my life in BSK.




The British School Is one of the most educated school in Kuwait. The school was created by Madam Vera Al Mutawaa which is the current Director of BSK. The school was created in 1978. The executive Director of BSK is Madam Hanan Al Mutawaa. The Principle of BSK is Mr Paul Shropshire . The head teacher of the primary school is Mr Mark Brisbane. The heat teacher of the secondary school Is Mr Andrew Moulden. Without those senior management team and without the other staff, BSK wasn't gonna be successful school as it is right now


I Have entered the school Bsk When I was four years old In Kindergarten which is named in our school as KG. I have learned lots of things from Kindergarten until now. I am currently now. in year 8. The British School Of Kuwait is one of the best educated school in Kuwait.


I have never been late or absent to school only if there is a reason and a good reason to be absent like sickness or any problems but otherwise I am always in school and on time.


Throughout  Bsk from KG until now I have met lots of students and our friendship grew and we came close friends. Students in Bsk are so cool and friendful they are all mature students and helpful.

The British School Of Kuwait has all types of different Nationalities such as Kuwaiti , Syrian , Palestinian , British , Indian and others . In Bsk we all act like one family even though we are from a different country. There is 67 different nationalities in Bsk Only. This is amazing meeting other people from different countries.

In our school we have made lots of school productions. We have made productions Like Dream Coat, Blood Brothers , The Phantom of the Opera , Macbeth , Cats and lots of others. We have made lots of different productions and they were all successful until now . Lots of people from out of BSK came all the way just to watch how amazing we were in the productions. I don't think any other school in Kuwait except BSK has achieved that yet. 

Teachers in BSK are really good and they teach us really good things. They are the main reason BSK is a really good school . If we didn't have those great teachers with us i don't think BSK will be that good but this BSK is amazing. Here are some teachers who taught me in the past few years or who is currently teaching me right now:







The British School Of Kuwait raises money each month to charities to help out and help poor countries and areas. For example when the earthquake happened in Haiti BSK raised over 500KD to help out and help rebuild the country again. BSK is one of the best School in Kuwait.

In BSK i have entered lots of sports team. I have entered the basketball under 13 team,  under 15 basketball team , Football indoor and outdoor Under 13 team , volleyball under 13 team,volleyball under 15 team and swimming under 13 team. I have won this year 2010-2011 the basketball under 13 tournament when i got man of the tournament in this tournament. I was really proud of myself after scoring 13 baskets in the final match to get my team in the lead. I also entered the under 15 basketball team but sadly we didn't win the cup this time we came 2nd after a great math against NES in the final. I have entered the Football under 13 indoor tournament when i was also the man of the tournament after i saved my team in the semifinals and in the final penalty shootouts but the most important thing that i cared about is that BSK was crowned as champions again. Football outdoor champions we were crowned as champions again. In the volleyball season under 13 after a great hard tournament we lost the semifinals then after a big strong match in the 3-4th match we won NES 2 points different. In the under 15 volleyball season we won the tournament and we were the only team unbeaten. In the swimming gala we didn't do really good and we got 5th in Kuwait.

In BSK we do about 11 different subjects in year 8 . Some are hard and some are easy but it all depend and relies on the effort you put in to your work and in to your learning. The teachers help us alot but we still have to revise and learn things alone. My favoirate subjects are Science , P.E , English and Music. Those are the top subjects for me that I enjoy at BSK.


We learn lots of things in BSk in our subjects for example we learn algebra and graphs in Maths and Ennglish  we learn how to write poems and how to write and read Shakespeare for example Macbeth and Othello and Brood Blothers. We learn lots of things for example i will write you a poem that I wrote in English:
Haiku:
So far I've lost nine
cribbage matches in a row
on a losing streak
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment